DEGC helps open Detroit’s doors. We make business success possible for companies that know exactly what they are doing but need help deciding where to do it and how to get there.
DEGC Business Retention and Expansion program was built to focus on supporting our existing businesses. It provides a systematic approach to assist the Detroit business climate, retain and create new jobs, and expansion opportunities.
While attracting new businesses to our city is important, it is critical that we also help and maintain our existing employers that already have shown their commitment to the City of Detroit. At DEGC we help put all the pieces together.
Our business development professionals are committed to helping our businesses grow and expand in Detroit.
Objectives: DEGC Corporate BR&E Program wants to demonstrate the following to our business community:
- To show businesses that the community appreciates their contribution to the local economy
- To encourage expansion that leads to sustainable job growth
- To help businesses solve their problems and challenges
- To develop collaborative relationships for participating in comprehensive long range retention and expansion activities
- To assist local businesses in gaining awareness of available resources
- To build community capacity and cooperation to sustain growth and development activities
Business Development Contacts
- Ayesha Maxwell/Business Development Manager- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 313-294-5807
- Joseph Brennan/Business Development Associate- Email: email@example.com Phone: 313-247-4615
To schedule a business support meeting complete the online survey and a member from our business development team will contact you back.