Detroit offers a variety of available sites for consideration when deciding where to relocate or expand your business. Thanks to the city’s robust transportation infrastructure, these sites are ideally situated for movement of company staff and goods. For more information on our featured properties and myraid other Detroti options, please contact Director of Real Estate, Kenyetta Bridges.
This commercial site consists of 3 buildings that total 4,757 square feet. It is directly across the street from Chyll Martini Bar. The buildings are brick facade. There are interior murals that are in good condition and special consideration should be made to recover/restore them.
- Opportunity zone
- 3 buildings
- 4,757 total sq. ft. of commercial space
- Centrally located on east riverfront within 1 mile of 1,200 residential units
Property is highly suitable for Industrial Development including Purpose Built Manufacturing, Warehouse and Distribution and Flex Space that would be adaptable for a variety of industrial uses.
Property Type: Industrial
Acreage: 30 acres
City Council District: District 6
- Located in the Southwest Detroit neighborhood, this property has excellent visibility bordering the I-94 expressway with access at the Livernois exit and on-ramp. The property is situated directly across from ThyssenKrupp Plant and near Coca Cola Bottling Plant
- Approximately 16 miles from the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
- Less than 10 minutes from the Canadian Bridge Crossing
- Approximately 4 miles from the port