What is the BuyDetroit Procurement Portal?
The BuyDetroit Procurement Portal is Detroit’s online opportunity clearinghouse for procuring local goods and services. Through this single source, buyers and suppliers can:
- Start a conversation
- Connect with peers
- Post new opportunities
- Search and respond to RFP/Q
- Procure goods and services from other Detroit-based suppliers
- Participate in capacity building workshops
Companies from around the globe are invited to join the portal to make connections with Detroit-based suppliers, post opportunities, and procure goods and services.
|Start making connections||Three people conversing|
|Search for procurement opportunities||A man performing a search on his laptop|
|Post and respond to RFP/Q||A close-up of the hands of someone completing a form|
|Procurement local goods and services||A woman and man working in a warehouse|
In the Portal Today
How to Use the Portal
The training videos do not have sound, with a few exceptions. Use the video controls to make the video full-screen, or to pause, fast forward, or rewind.
Create a BuyDetroit portal account
Sign Up for the Marketplace
Make Connections and Meet
Search for and view opportunities
Comerica sourcing opportunities
- Facilities & Construction – general contractors, interior and exterior renovations, landscaping, snow removal, parking lot paving, striping, etc.
- Marketing and print
- PPE – health and safety products
- Human Resources services – training, recruiting, online learning
- Legal Services
- Financial technology services to support Wealth Management, Commercial and Business Banking – including hardware, software, cloud, data analytics, telecom, Information security, application.
DTE Supplier Resource Center
DTE’s Supplier Resource Center lists bid opportunities and other key information for working with DTE. New bid opportunities are updated monthly.
City of Detroit sourcing opportunities
Register as a supplier with the City of Detroit to access procurement opportunities.